SLP Now can streamline your progress reporting process in just a few simple steps. Watch the video below, or scroll through this post for the written steps.
1. Click on Caseload.
2. Click on the blue icon under Progress Report Date on the right side of the table.
3. Customize the Start Date, End Date, Student Details, Goal Details, and Data Points (if needed).
4. Once you have customized your Progress Report template, click on Generate Report in the top right corner.
Based on your customization selections, the Progress Note is generated.
5. Select from the drop-down to select a Progress Statement.
You can scroll to the bottom of the page to view the student's data to help you decide which statement is applicable.
6. After you select the Progress Statement, the progress note will generate into the text box. After this, click Next Goal in the top right corner. Complete this step for each goal.
7. Click Finish. This will take you back to the Caseload view.
To access the progress note, click on the student’s name.
Then click on Notes.
Here, you can copy the progress note by clicking the clipboard icon.
You can also batch print to print all of your students' progress notes at the same time by using the bulk actions feature on the Caseload page.